Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I have a question about sex safety. I am on the pill and

Customer Question

Hi I have a question about sex safety. I am on the pill and I take it everyday at the same time. I also try to have my boyfriend use a backup protection. My boyfriend wears a condom but can’t enter me with it on (or it falls off). Is it ok that he goes without until he can actually enters then puts it on??? Does that effect my chances of getting pregnant and/or getting an STI? Is there something I can maybe use instead?? Any advice??
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 11 months ago.
Hello,in this case I can reassure you, taking the birth control pill correctly offers a reliable contraception and the risk of infection is also low if you don´t contact different partners. So it´s no reason to worry.Kind regards,Dr. N. Scheufele
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you so much!
You are very welcome, please give a positive rating by clicking (3-5 stars), thank you.
Hello,if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).Thanks a lot, all the best for you,Dr. N. Scheufele