Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Specialist advice in Gynecology,Menstrual problems,STDs, Pregnancy .

My name is ***** *****. i have unprotected sex and 2 days

Customer Question

hi my name is ***** *****. i have unprotected sex and 2 days later i took the mornig pill. i had bleeding for about 4 days. Now i am peeing every two hours and have a lot of white decharge coming out i do not have any cramps
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have a lot of white discharge, and peeing a lot
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 6 months ago.
HelloWelcome to Justanswer website.Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concernWhat is your age?Is there any burning or discomfort during urination?Any foul smell from vaginal discharge?Is there any itching?
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 6 months ago.
Dear customerThank you for coming back online.The symptoms you have described of frequent urination can be due to urinary tract infection(UTI) & having lot of white discharge can be due to yeast infection.Both the conditions get aggravated after unprotected sexual intercourse.These are not related to your morning after pill & bleeding for 4 days. The culprit in at least 90% of uncomplicated urinary tract infections(UTI) is a type of bacteria called Escherichia coli, better know as E. coli.Drink either unsweetened blueberry juice or unsweetened cranberry juice.Try to drink at least 2 to 4 glasses of cranberry juice a day. You need to make an appointment with your doctor to have complete urine examination along with urine culture (clean catch) to know the exact bacteria & then antibiotics will be prescribed accordingly.Also to treat yeast infection you may need oral antifungal medication like fluconazole (diflucan) or Itraconazole (sporanox). Till then apply ointment monistat vaginal cream.It is a broad spectrum anti-fungal agent.It is available as over the counter without prescription & will help you greatly.Drink plenty of water. Hope this helpedMy goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.Thank you.Kind RegardsDr.Josh