Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, years of experience in the field of Surgery and Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Ok so me and my girlfriend tried using a strap on first

Customer Question

Ok so me and my girlfriend tried using a strap on for the first time, we had sex and it wasn't painful, everything was fine but the next day I noticed the entrance of my vagina was swollen and my inner lips were so irritated and it hurt to touch them but at the same time they were itching. I've looked up everything to know why my vagina had this reaction, it's been two days since this happen, my lips don't hurt anymore but they're still itchy and the entrance of my vagina has turn really pale, also my lips are shedding a lot and it looks like is peeling off from the entrance of my vagina. Please help me, I'm really freaking out, this hasn't happened before, should I go see a doctor ?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.
Hi and welcome.This is most likely an allergic reaction that is causing itching and edema. I would suggest you to see your doctor and get it examined thoroughly so that it can be treated timely. Fungal and Std has to be ruled out as well. Going to a doctor is a best move.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.
Hi and welcome.There is no such scientific data to prove that lactose intolerant adults have short life expectancy.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do not forget to leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 7 months ago.
Sorry, Above reply is posted here by mistake.