Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

My vagina is raw around the outside of the vagina hole. It

Customer Question

My vagina is raw around the outside of the vagina hole. It hurts when I walk and when I sit down. It also itches and burns sometimes. I try not to scratch or mess with it. However it doesn't really hurt or anything when I pee.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Its kinda moving up towards my butt, and its sore.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 8 months ago.
HelloWelcome to Justanswer website.Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern What is your age?Since how long you have these raw vagina symptoms?Are you sexually active?Any discharge from vagina?