Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  40 years experience; Board certified Ob-Gyn

I have a canker like sore on the outside bottom of my vagina,

Customer Question

I have a canker like sore on the outside bottom of my vagina, actually closer to my behind. It is white, and does not burn or sting when I urinate. I have not had sex since January. I noticed this about 3 weeks ago. I do shave. Could this come from shaving? I actually forget about it until I take a shower and scrub. That is when I remember it. What could this be?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It looks like a canker sore, but it is not sore. Going by the picture, from what I can tell, it is white with no drainage.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I'm Dr Manos, M.D., board certified ObGyn. Have you had this spot for three weeks which hasn't changed but is sore when you notice it off and on?