Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed

I just recently found out about trichonomas it's been three

Customer Question

I just recently found out about trichonomas it's been three years from last pap and never had any symptoms is it possible I could of had it that long with no symptoms?
JA: The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: I have been with the same guy for 16 months and I've never been with anyone only prior to him I had a Pap test done and recently learned I have it is it possible I have had it for a while without knowing as I've had no symptoms?
JA: Anything else I can tell the Gynecologist before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 6 months ago.
Hello,trichomonas infection can last for years without causing symptoms. So it´s indeed possible that this happened to you a long time ago.Kind regards,Dr. N. Scheufele
Hello,if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).Thanks a lot, all the best for you,Dr. N. Scheufele