Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

I have an infection some years which I've been

Customer Question

Hi, i have an infection for quite some years which I've been treating but the results I have gotten so far is not satisfactory,i have been to lab because I have a growth in my vagina and I was asked to do a "urine mcs",HVS and pelvic scan. I have the results with me but I can't read their meanings
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Gynecologist before I connect you two?
Customer: I need a medication to solve this infection finally
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  LaKrystal Warren replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I am an OB/GYN and can help you with this. Can you please provide me with more information about the growth in your vagina and a copy of your results. This will better help me to guide you. Thank you.