Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

Susie I just had a chemical pregancy JA: Thanks. Can you

Customer Question

Susie I just had a chemical pregancy
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My HCG level was 10 and my PGH level was 1 - so I miscarried; I am late again - 3 days and my temp spiked on the day I was supposed to get my period and has stayed up there so as a precaution I started taking pgh because my level was so low, I was just wondering if the endometrin was the reason I may still not be having my period
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please cancel. Thank you. Susie
Expert:  Dr. Kala replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I am privileged to help you get more understanding about your current concern. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or Skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.A few questions first to clarify your concern:1. What is the first day of your last menstrual period (LMP)?2. Do you have periods every month, i.e. 28-30 days? If not what is your menstrual cycle length?3. What does PGH stand for?