Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

Iam 48 yeas old i have a tubal reversal few years ago and

Customer Question

hi iam 48 yeas old i have a tubal reversal few years ago and i have a babe 8 years ago now i don't have my period for 3 month i did the pharmacy test and is negative but i feel pregnant
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Gynecologist before I connect you two?
Customer: its all i wanted to know if may be a chance for pregnancy thank you
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 7 months ago.
Hello,after 3 months urine tests are very reliable, so pregnancy is quite unlikely in your case. The reason for the absence of period and the symptoms you feel can be a hormonal imbalance which is common in the time before menopause. A checkup of the hormone blood values by OB/GYN can give you certainty.Kind regards,Dr. N. Scheufele
Hello,if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).Thanks a lot, all the best for you,Dr. N. Scheufele