Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology

Are there any alternatives to levonorgestrel? JA: Thanks.

Customer Question

are there any alternatives to levonorgestrel?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I don't have access to morning after pill and am looking for an alternative
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidthere are some approved birth control pills which can be used as morning after pills.Table 1. Oral contraceptives that can be used for emergency contraception in the United States can print out this webpage and bring it to your pharmacy or doctorand see if you can get a prescription for birth control pills which can be used as morning after pill.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again: for using