Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.

I had sex with two different guys in the same month, and I'm

Customer Question

I had sex with two different guys in the same month, and I'm now pregnant and just want to figure out who could possibly be the father
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: My last period started on March 8th, I had sex with guy #1 on March 14th, 15th and 16th he came inside of me on the 15th
JA: Anything else I can tell the Gynecologist before I connect you two?
Customer: Guy #2 I had sex with on the 24th of March and I used the day after pill with him when he came inside me
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 6 months ago.
March 24 was just 9 days ago. It would be almost impossible to have a positive pregnancy test only 9 days after conception.So guy #1 is almost certainly the father. It's very likely that you got pregnant on March 15 when he came inside you.Once you get to 6 weeks after your last period, an ultrasound will be able to tell the conception date fairly well, and will probably be able to confirm that you got pregnant around March 15.Congratulations.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Okay thank you, ***** ***** that helped a lot.
You're welcome.Please click the rating stars. Thank you.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The second guy I had sex with the 23rd so it it possible?
Pretty much impossible. Rarely there implantation might occur early, so I maybe can't say impossible, but almost.