Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.

I have a brown dirt like discharge and im not sure whats going

Customer Question

i have a brown dirt like discharge and im not sure whats going on because ive also missed my period for 3 months but took a pregnancy test it was negative and then this happen
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: i realized i havent had my period in three months so i went and bought a pregnancy test and it can out negative so rite after i took it the next day i have brown discharge coming out and its been like this for about two weeks
JA: Anything else I can tell the Gynecologist before I connect you two?
Customer: i had three miscarriages a c section and we have been trying for about 3 years and no luck every year.... i have a 4 year old daughter.... family history of cancer on both mines and husband thats about it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidweight loss, heavy exercise, stress can cause you to miss your period.the brown discharge can be old blood coming out of your old are you?you need to see a gyn doctor and get a gyn exam.when was your last gyn exam?