Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

Well, my last period was on 2/10, the one before that was on

Customer Question

Well, my last period was on 2/10, the one before that was on 1/20. I had very light (didn't even show in underwear) pink discharge on 3/2, but nothing since. I had a urine test at a drs office on 3/15, and 3/25 that both came back negative. This morning, I took a hpt, which after the time allotted on the instructions looked negative, but when I looked at it again a few hours later, there was a new blue line on it. My PCP says to wait until late April/early May to see if my period starts, but I feel like that's too long to wait if, in fact, I am pregnant.
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: I have never had a history of irregular periods.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.
Hello,for the result of pregnancy test it´s important to observe the required time of reading it, later changes are invalid. So I don´t believe in pregnancy in your case and would also recommend to await the further progression. Further on bsolutely reliable would be a blood test by your OB/GYN.Kind regards,Dr. N. Scheufele