Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I am 39. I had a hysterectomy about 11 years ago. Everything

Customer Question

I am 39. I had a hysterectomy about 11 years ago. Everything was removed, but my right ovary. For about 4 months, I have some bloating and gas most of the time. About two months ago, my right pelvic area and thigh along with my buttock started becoming achy and so numbness feeling. I had an X-ray of back and it didn't show anything. I am so very terrified after reading online that I could have ovarian cancer. My leg did get better for a couple of weeks. If it were because of ovarian cancer, wouldn't it stay bad?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.
How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Any weight change? Does anything make it better or worse? Any other symptoms? Did you have ultrasound of the abdomen? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any medications including over-the-counter pills and herbs? Any family medical history?