Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

Period 5 days early, miscarriage in August, trying to

Customer Question

period 5 days early
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: miscarriage in August, trying to conceive ever since. I thought it was implantation bleeding but seems just like my period
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 8 months ago.

if bleeding lasts longer than 2 days, its´s for sure not caused by implantation, due to hormonal imbalance cycle can vary like this. Concerning the desire to become pregnant I would recommend the use of monk´s pepper (Vitex agnus-castus, over the counter at pharmacy), this will regulate the cycle and rise the chance for pregnancy.

Hope you will succeed soon, kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them. Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating (3-5 stars).

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele