Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)

I had sex and oral with my boyfriend Sunday morning towards

Customer Question

I had sex and oral with my boyfriend Sunday morning towards the end of sex I could tell that my vaginal linning was kinda dry . But that night my period started I put a bad on and I start itching idky . I use coconut oil down there . It relieved but my vaginal keep getting itchy again . Last night it got to the point of burning because of dryness . This morning and currently now I applied luvena restorative vaginal moisturizer my clit and vagina still kind itch but the burning pain is gone . My boyfriend and I have both been tested and are clean idk what's going on
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 7 months ago.

Hi there ...

Thank you for the question ...

As you have had sex just before start of periods and in that case often vaginal lining are dry and sexual activity can irritate the mucosa of vagina leading to irritation and itching , this will usually go away with oral antihistamine Tab Zyrtec once a day , and clean vagina clean .

Regards ***** ***** luck .

Please leave positive feedback for me .

Thanks .

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you so much on my way to purchase that product right away !!!
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 7 months ago.

Thanks .

please rate as good service .