Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  40 years experience; Board certified Ob-Gyn
88055251

I have overactive thyroids and I gave missed my first period

Customer Question

I have overactive thyroids and I gave missed my first period I have VfB really tired then I got some good sleep and I feel better but what about my period
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: I had two periods in Feb no period in March but I have overactive thyroids
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: I had my tubes reversal in 2014 and I have never missed a period
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I'm Dr Manos M.D., ObGyn. I guess your question is about your periods that can be erratic with an overactive thyroid. Your thyroid needs to be treated so that your periods regulate and you're more fertile. There should be a plan for your problem. You can rate our conversation.