Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed

My name is ***** ***** I recently had a new sex partner we

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** I recently had a new sex partner we started having sex with a condom but when he pulled out I notice there was no condom I pulled the condom out from deep in my vagina he put on a fresh new condom I wanted to know what are the chances that I contracted hiv I just tested in February negative but this is a new partner should I test again and how soon will I get hiv or my chances are very small
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The condom got stuck in my vagina during sex we continued with a brand new condom is there A job risk
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $34 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 7 months ago.

an infection with hiv needs an intensive contact of contaminated body liquid with a fresh wound. As this is excluded in the case you described, there´s no reason to worry.

Kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Being that I pulled the condom out of my vagina is there any risk that I caught hiv when the condom wasn't on

Not at all, because there was no fresh injury which could have been contacted by the virus.

Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 6 months ago.

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele