Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I am 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant sand started bleeding

Customer Question

I am 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant sand started bleeding today. I went to hospital and they did urine test and it showed over 1000 chug they did swabs and blood test but they don't know what's wrong. They have booked me to go for an early scan on Tuesday. Do you think I'm misscarring ???
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.

unfortunately tests cannot give certainty about imminent miscarriage in such a case and there is no way of treatment neither. Now you can only avoid any form of physical stress (bedrest if possible) and await the further progression. If bleeding stops chances are good, if it becomes more intense please return to the hospital.

Hope that everything will turn out fine, best regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is that it. Is there no other information as that's exactly what the hospital told me ?

Yes, as I told you it´s unfortunately impossible to give a reliable prognosis in such a case. The chance is 50:50.

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele

fgdjf