Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor
Experience:  Specialist advice in Gynecology,Menstrual problems,STDs, Pregnancy .
6740150

Can you show symptoms of chlamydia in just a few days?

Customer Question

Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 8 months ago.

Hello

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today.

Chlamydia is one of the most common sexually transmitted disease (STD) .

Each disease has a specific incubation time. The time between exposure to chlamydia and the start of symptoms(called the incubation period)-may range from days to months.

Symptoms usually begin to show after 1-3 weeks after the intercourse with the infected partner.

So bot***** *****ne is that one can show the symptoms of chlamydia on as early as 7th day from the date of sexual intercourse.

Hope this helped

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.Please let me know if you have any more question in mind.

Thank you.

Kind Regards
Dr.Josh

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can you show signs within three days?
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 8 months ago.

Dear customer

Thank you for replying back.

Chlamydia may be difficult to detect because early-stage infections often cause few or no signs and symptoms.

It is very unlikely that chlamydia symptoms appear within three days of sexual intercourse/exposure.

Usually symptoms appear on as early as 7th day from the date of sexual intercourse.

It is very rare(almost nil) chance that chlamydia can show symptoms within three days.

Hope this helped

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions.

Thank you.

Kind Regards
Dr.Josh