khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Trained in OB & GYN for many years.

I have a icy hot sensation inside of my vagina .. Tested

Customer Question

I have a icy hot sensation inside of my vagina .. Tested negative for herpes
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  khagihara replied 6 months ago.

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Can you attach the photos here? Does anything make it better or worse? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Are you sexually active? If so, do you use condoms? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Last time I was sexually active was 11/14/2015 with a condom to my knowledge unless he took it off without my knowledge.. 5"3 I bathe and there is no difference it comes and goes...
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It's annoying I looked down there with a mirror and everything looked normal except some redness which I contributed to the douche I used thinking it would help since I did not have a yeast infection
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm under a lot of stress I've felt the icy hot sensation before on others parts of my body but not consistent and not my vagaina until recently

You should not douche because it removes good bacteria in the vagina. It could be psychological. You should see your doctor to get medication for anxiety. If your doctor thinks it is necessary, you should see a psychiatrist or a psychologist.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I douche as a last resort because I don't know what's wrong . So you think my anxiety is causing this ?

Because you have felt the sensation before on others parts, your anxiety could cause it.