How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask khagihara Your Own Question
khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Category: OB GYN
Satisfied Customers: 6590
Experience:  Trained in OB & GYN for many years.
Type Your OB GYN Question Here...
khagihara is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a icy hot sensation inside of my vagina .. Tested

Customer Question

I have a icy hot sensation inside of my vagina .. Tested negative for herpes
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

How tall are you? How much do you weigh? Can you attach the photos here? Does anything make it better or worse? When did it start? Is it consistent? Is it getting worse? Any other symptoms? Are you aware of anything which might have triggered it? Are you sexually active? If so, do you use condoms? Any medical problems? Any surgeries? Any family medical history?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Last time I was sexually active was 11/14/2015 with a condom to my knowledge unless he took it off without my knowledge.. 5"3 I bathe and there is no difference it comes and goes...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's annoying I looked down there with a mirror and everything looked normal except some redness which I contributed to the douche I used thinking it would help since I did not have a yeast infection
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm under a lot of stress I've felt the icy hot sensation before on others parts of my body but not consistent and not my vagaina until recently
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

You should not douche because it removes good bacteria in the vagina. It could be psychological. You should see your doctor to get medication for anxiety. If your doctor thinks it is necessary, you should see a psychiatrist or a psychologist.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I douche as a last resort because I don't know what's wrong . So you think my anxiety is causing this ?
Expert:  khagihara replied 1 year ago.

Because you have felt the sensation before on others parts, your anxiety could cause it.