Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I have bruise like marks on my labia, only a few on each

Customer Question

Hi,I have bruise like marks on my labia, only a few on each side. One side looks like red bruising I was given canestan from doctor about 1 month ago wh I choose cleared but has come back again
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: My vagina/labia is also a wite colour
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, It's Dr. C. Board certified Ob-gyne. I can help you today.

It would be very helpful to see an image of the areas of concern. You can use the paperclip icon on your screen to upload some photos for me to see.