Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  40 years experience; Board certified Ob-Gyn
88055251

I'm having clear fluid feel like it's leaking out of me as

Customer Question

i'm having clear fluid feel like it's leaking out of me as if i were to pee, but it's not pee
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: there is no pain, no warning
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: i'm 20, sexually active, no kids
JA: Our top Gynecologist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Gynecologist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Gynecologist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I'm Dr Manos, M.D., ObGyn. I'm not in a place where I can call you privately. What do you think the source of the fluid is and how long has it been going on?