Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I had pap test, the results shows epithelial cell

Customer Question

I had pap test , the results shows epithelial cell abnormality glandular, atypical endocervical cells presents. Do I have any worries?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I did a cone biopsy about 1.5 years ago, I keep having a pap every 4 months, this time shows something from the lab report.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
MY period started right after the pap smear test, I do not know if the period will affect my pap smear test?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

If you would like to talk to me over the phone please accept the premium offer for a phone call and enter your phone number in the secure box so that I can give you a call.

Kindest regards