Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I just got a p mri report with a 38mm cyst I have had cyst

Customer Question

Hi there I just got a hip mri report with a 38mm cyst I have had cyst son previous scans in my left ovary could this be any kind of condition gynocology condition?
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: Well I was investigated for endometriosis although on laporoscopy nothing was found they did cut my uteral sacral ligament in half as wes twice the siZe of right ligament although no pathology was seen just scar tissue. I was infected with hpv 12 years ago and I unfortunately contracted herpes 3 years ago I have constant pelvic pain like heavy pressure sharp pains all through my pelvic and back bone.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: Irregular periods 18 days ring the lowest and 42 days being the highest I loose a lot of blood on period in two days before the lapo I had a lot of blood clots on period which diminished after lapo but not there slowly starting to appear. Also two problems may connect I have vulvar masses in both labia sides and Inguinal node left side has been solid lump around 2cm I would say just on my own investigation with a tape measure ūüôą up for 5 years now could it be connected?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Please type in the impression of summary section of your MRi report