Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  40 years experience; Board certified Ob-Gyn

I am sore between the area of my Labia major and minor It's

Customer Question

I am sore between the area of my Labia major and minor It's localised to one side. The heat is hot. Have been slightly itching for three days. No spots visible. But there is an area that is swollen. Name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have had this reoccurring for the last few months.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I'm Dr Manos, M.D., board certified ObGyn. This sore spot reoccurs in the same location each time. Can you see what appears as a pustule? Has it been evaluated before?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No pustule. It's just one area which is slightly swollen but it runs from the clitoris to the vaginal opening, almost. I have had this before but not had it checked. Travel internationally a lot and difficult to acces GUM clinics quickly in Uk.
You could get some bacitracin ointment over the counter and apply to area. You should have it seen. I doubt it's something like herpes simplex virus
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What type of bacteria ointment?
I said Bacitracin