Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I had some cramping yesterday on my lower right side of my

Customer Question

Hi i had some cramping yesterday on my lower right side of my abdomen.. It lasted 3 hours then vanished now this morning i have sharp pains in my lower front abdomen almost like inside my vagina near my uterus whats going on? It doesnt hurt to pee or anything.. Just ewcm
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: We are trying to concieve and this is cycle day 16 ..5 dpo
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: No just need some answers
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.

How old are you?

You say egg white cervical mucous. That would suggest that you didn't ovulate. Do you know for sure that you ovulated?

Are your periods very regular? Thank you.