Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MD (Obst&Gynecology)
1725470

I had sex with to guys on my ovaltion week guy 1 the third

Customer Question

hi I had sex with to guys on my ovaltion week guy 1 the third and the second the 5 my period was 23
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
my period was on the 23 of January and had sex on the 3 of Feb with guy 1 and guy 2 on the 5 of feb
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr.M.D.Mazumdar replied 8 months ago.

I am assuming that you are pregnant now and wish to identify the father of the baby.

If you have more or less regular periods, then you would have ovulated approximately 14-16 days from your last period - that is on the 5th - 7th feb. Sperm can fertilize an ovum for about 48-72 hours after ejaculation. Since you had sexual intercourse only about 48 hours apart, either of the men could be the father. It will be difficult to comment based on the timing of intercourse.Please click on a positive rating to leave feedback.