Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I have been having a pinch sensation in the vagina that

Customer Question

I have been having a pinch sensation in the vagina that travels to my thigh and knee. I have had a trans vaginal ultrasound, colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, annual pap smears etc. My pelvic bone is also sore (where I sit), however, I was once a cheerleader and use to do flying splits (hitting the floor hard), and I have L4 and L5 spine issues. I really scared because I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2014 - had 4 rounds of chemo and 6 weeks of radiation. My annual mamo came back negative in November. I have tried everything and I'm wondering why there is no diagnosis to date for this sensation. I do have a fibroid that is large but I am 57 years old and it has shrunk. I'm on anti-estrogen medication as a result of the breast cancer. Can you shed some light on this? Thanks for listening!
JA: The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: No. That's pretty much it.
JA: Our top Gynecologist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Gynecologist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Gynecologist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question.

Can you please let me know if you have recently had a MRI of your lower back?

Are you on any medications for anything at the moment?

Please let me know.

Regards

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 8 months ago.

I am looking forward to your response so that I can help you out with your concerns.