Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

My boyfriend and I were getting intimate. We dry humped

Customer Question

My boyfriend and I were getting intimate. We dry humped first with his underwear on and mine off. I was towards the end of my period too. Then he put on a condom and we almost had sex. He came in the condom and he was not in my vagina at all. We only had one condom and he took the condom off and we put our clothes back on and didn't proceed to have sex. Is there any way I could be pregnant?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 10 months ago.

No. The chance of getting pregnant in the situation you have described is zero.

He has to put his penis in your vagina (or put something else inside with sperm on it) in order for pregnancy to occur. You have no worries. Best regards.