Dr. Norm S.
Dr. Norm S., Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  Over 30 years of experience in OB/GYN practice, including teaching students. Fellow of American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
13711182

I have a few my endomertrial lining measuring 2mm with trace

Customer Question

hi ,i have a few my endomertrial lining measuring 2mm with trace amounts of fluid in the endometrial cavity. there are a few hypoechogenic foci within each ovary,likely represent calcification what does this mean? should i be concerned? i am 63yrs. old cancer runs in my family both sides.
JA: The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: my sister died from metastatic breast cancer to the live.
JA: Our top Gynecologist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Gynecologist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Gynecologist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i also get lower abdominal muscle spasms on the right lower side from ovary area across to the left. sometimes i just double up.
it feels like a charlie horse. i also have cysts in kidneys,liver & pancreas. non calcified nodules in lungs. had 11,now 8 disappeared after 4-5 yrs of watchful waiting.i have no energy,wt.gain stomach bloat,never before. and extreme fatigue chronic fatigue syndrome.. i started menopause at 47 yrs. old i am now 63. endrometrial lining is 2mm. trace fluid in cavity. sometimes
my bowels change from normal to diarrhea for no reason.and lower pain right & left side by ovaries. dr.said i was fine & couldn'tfindanything,did ultra sound. uterus extremely retroverted as well. thank you,marion
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i did pay the $5.00
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 8 months ago.

Your pelvic ultrasound findings are probably all normal.

Trace amounts of fluid in the endometrial cavity could be tissue fluid or possibly blood, but even blood may be normal with such a thin endometrial lining. That thin lining rules out cancer of the lining.

Some calcification in the ovary is also probably normal as long as no enlargement or other abnormal findings are seen. Most any parts of our bodies can have calcifications.

I think that your muscle spasms and fatigue and low energy and bowel symptoms don't have anything to do with your uterus or ovaries. Best wishes.