Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

Just trying to figure out why I am having mild cramps on my

Customer Question

Just trying to figure out why I am having mild cramps on my left side of my pelvis
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: I am about 9 days until my period and I ovulated on the 6th or 7th. If I did it correctly. My last menstrual cycle was Feb 23rd.
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: My husband and I are active.
JA: Our top Gynecologist is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Gynecologist in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Gynecologist until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.

when cramps like this occur only on one side, an ovarian cyst could be the reason. Most of the time, this problem will then be resolved with the period, if the symptoms hold on longer or grow stronger you should visit your OB/GYN for diagnosis.

Hope you get well soon, kind regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating(3-5 stars).

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele