Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  40 years experience; Board certified Ob-Gyn
88055251

You there, Trying to figure out when I conceived I cheated

Customer Question

Hey you there
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: Trying to figure out when I conceived I cheated on my bf one day and it's really stressing me out
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: I went to the hospital on March 6 make sure I wasn't having a etopic and I got a sonogram sack measured 6 weeks every time I do the calculation it's saying I conceieved from the 5-10 of feb
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and connect you two.
Customer: I'm very scared cause it happened the 8
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I'm Dr Manos, M.D., board certified ObGyn. You had an ultrasound on March 6th and were told you had a 6 week sac. That means that conception occurred on February 6th. If you had sex one time from early February 5th to February 9th you could have conceived. I hope this information helps you.