Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  40 years experience; Board certified Ob-Gyn
88055251

I'm having pregnancy like symptoms two months and am having

Customer Question

I'm having preg***** *****ke symptoms for almost two months and am having negative test results for an hpt
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: I had a "period" 4 days early and it was half of the flow I normally have, no clots and very light bleeding (compared to my normal cycle) I have had tender breasts that are growing like crazy, nausea, vomiting, fatigue, dizziness, and headaches. I also did not ovulate at all this month. My resting blood pressure is elevated from where it normally is. My mother told me I never showed up on an hpt
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: We are ttc and im 28 years old. Not diagnosed with pcos but have had several cysts. There is almost constant cramping although not severe. This didn't feel like my first pregnancy that ended in miscarriage and it feels more intense than when I've had cysts in the past.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I'm Dr Manos, M.D., board certified ObGyn. You have concerns over symptoms you are experiencing like pregnancy but negative pregnancy tests. Your last period wasn't what you would normally expect. All this has lasted long enough for you to find out what's going on. A Gyn check is in order particularly an ultrasound to look for a cyst or cysts and blood tests like a serum progesterone level and a cbc and electrolytes. Two months is long enough for not feeling well.