Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I had a baby 3 years ago ..never breast fed ...but I still

Customer Question

Hi ..I had a baby 3 years ago ..never breast fed ...but I still have milk ...lots of it and also the past week my breasts have also enlarged by 6 sizes
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: I'm normal weight 114 5,2
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: Sometimes they are throbbing in pain but it usually only lasts a little bit
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Gynecologist responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Dr Manos, M.D., board certified ObGyn. When you notice milk does it come out spontaneously or do you express it to be more comfortable. Have you brought the subject up with your doctor? Do use contraception? If so what type. Is the breast fluid clear of any blood?