Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  40 years experience; Board certified Ob-Gyn
88055251

Researching the issue of shrinking clitoris, I am

Customer Question

researching the issue of shrinking clitoris
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: I am menopausal, 59 years old
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: I'm a breast cancer survivor and currently take tamoxofin
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $13 after the Gynecologist responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I'm Dr Manos, M.D., board certified ObGyn. I imagine you have a question about the relative clitoral size. With menopause changes include shrinkage of erectile structures including the clitoris. I imagine you have seen a gynecologist over the years and can have an updated visit to get these important phases of your life. This action on your part will give you valuable insight on your overall functioning. I hope this is effective information.