khagihara
khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Trained in OB & GYN for many years.
20084961

I'm currently due periods and I have been getting slight

Customer Question

I'm currently due for my periods and I have been getting slight pain on my pelvic and vulva region, but no bleeding. It's like a false alarm for last one week with slight back pain. I also have head ache and very sensitive tooth and leg pain. Around two weeks back, my boyfriend and I had oral sex and we indulged in fingering. I'm sure he didn't ejaculate anywhere near me. But I'm worried if his Precum would have gone inside. I was on day 18 when it happened and today it's 32. I'm worried that my symptoms are that of pregnancy.! Please help
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  khagihara replied 9 months ago.

How would his precum enter the vagina? Did he touch the precum and insert the finger into the vagina?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm not sure about that. He might have touched it and inserted the finger into the vagina.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Please answer. I'm really worried

Sorry for the delay. It is extremely less likely yo are pregnant. You should take a pregnancy test today and 7 days late for sure. If they are negative, you are not pregnant.