Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  40 years experience; Board certified Ob-Gyn
88055251

I have felt like I need to pee since about 5 amn and no

Customer Question

I have felt like I need to pee since about 5 amn and no luck. My bowels have been loose though. And it almost seems as if I'm having uterine contractions very low. Although to the best of my knowledge I'm not pregnant, amd I am 43 yrs old. Have birthed 4 children
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am highly uncomfortable and feel extreme urge to pee. Every few minutes I feel like bearing down and I would have a loose BM. Now just the uncomfortable bearing down
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Dr Manos M.D., ObGyn. Sounds like you have cystitis, a bladder infection. That's a terrible feeling but easily treated. If you have a regular family doctor, contact their office and they should fit you in. Or any urgent care facility can take care of you.

Dr Manos here again. I'm not sure where you live but hopefully you are getting your problem tended to.