Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I just took the first dose of the abortion pill (mifeprex)

Customer Question

I just took the first dose of the abortion pill (mifeprex) and extremely regret it. Is there anything I can do?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am 6 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I went to a planned parenthood believing that abortion would be my best option. It's also been an hour since I took the first pill (mifeprex) and I'm strongly regretting my decision. Is their a chance that the baby can still make it without complications?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 9 months ago.

in this case it´s like an "all-or-nothing-rule". You can now only await the further progression, there´s truly a chance that pregnancy stays and then it will do no harm to your baby at all.

Hope that everything turns out fine, best regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating.

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele