Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  40 years experience; Board certified Ob-Gyn
88055251

I would like to buy polygynax in london
, but i cant

Customer Question

i would like to buy polygynax in london
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Gynecologist can help you best.
Customer: but i cant seem to find where
JA: Is there anything else the Gynecologist should be aware of?
Customer: do you need a prescription for it in the uk
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hi where can i buy polygynax in london
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
do i need a prescription to buy polygynax ovules ?? in london
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I'm Dr Manos MD, board certified obgyn. Wow, I hadn't heard of polygynax in years. The vagina secretes fluids that keep the area clear of bacteria. This is considered normal discharge but not an infection. The only medication in this product is nystatin that was used for eons to treat itchy discharge caused by yeast. I imagine you can find the generic brand that is a mixture of nystatin and antibiotics used for ear infections. I can't imagine you would need a prescription but if so then you have to figure out how to utilize the British system.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I think I have a yeast vaginal infection what would be the best product and strongest to treat it

Your original question was about polygynax and if you can get the product about the only thing it can treat is yeast. You can rate my response and you also can get miconazol for yeast if you can't get polyg.