Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Board Certified OB/GYN
Experience:  40 years experience; Board certified Ob-Gyn
88055251

I think my wife have pms issue, now she was preggy due to

Customer Question

i think my wife have pms issue
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: now she was preggy due to one night stand
JA: OK got it. Last thing — OB GYN Doctors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 1 year ago.

Are you saying that your wife suffers from Premenstrual Syndrome ?

What is your exact question. Please give me more details.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
because of anxiety feelings she make one night stand ,now she is 1 month delay,we need a abortion pills?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need abortion pills
Expert:  Dr Ted Manos replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Dr Manos MD, board certified obgyn. Justanswer is an opportunity for a customer to ask a question and an expert can respond to the question. I'm an expert in caring for women and their health needs. I guess your question is, where can you get abortion pills to terminate a pregnancy your wife has?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
correct

It's not a simple matter of taking some pills and the pregnancy goes away. You need to find out what type of facility manages patients that would be put through a protocol that is safe and proven. She'd need to be seen and her medical history discussed and the complications that can arise in handling this issue. I imagine contacting Planned Parenthood can share the information you are seeking. There is little else to add as the length and viability of the pregnancy has to be assessed.

Depoprovera onjection or the Mirena IUD.