Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I need to know when I concieved if I'm 11 weeks 2 days

Customer Question

Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, it's Dr. C. Board certified Ob-gyne. I can help you with this.

The answer depends on how you dating was done. Did you have any ultrasounds done? If so, that the most accurate way of telling when you conceived. I'd need the dates of the ultrasound and the gestational age or due date given based on those ultrasounds. From there I can give you a detailed explanation of the most likely conception time frame. It would also help if you were trying to exclude certain partners, what dates you had sex with which partners. Once I've gotten as much of this information as you can provide, I can certainly help you.

Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.

Based on the information so far. If you are 11w2d on Feb 15th, the most likely conception day is December 10th with a range of December 7th through the 13th. Sperm can live easily for 3-5 days so sex as early as December 5th could have resulted in this pregnancy.

But in order to count on that information, there would need to be a verifying ultrasound done between 6 and 12 weeks gestational age. If you did have such an ultrasound and were then given a due date of about September 3rd, then the above likely conception range is correct.

Any questions?

Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.

Any questions?

Expert:  Dr. C. replied 1 year ago.

If no questions, please leave a rating for my service. I aim for providing excellent detailed information and appreciate your feedback. Thanks and good luck.