Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I have been on Birth Control a year and in February I had

Customer Question

I have been on Birth Control for over a year and in February I had some irregularity. I was supposed to start my period this past Sunday Feb 7th but I started 5 days earlier than that on the 2nd and I am still bleeding now, should I be concerned?
JA: OK. The Gynecologist will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Gynecologist should know?
Customer: I am typically not synced 100% with my BC meaning even though I am supposed to start on a Sunday I sometimes will not start until Tuesday even though I am taking my pills on schedule daily.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Gynecologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 9 months ago.

hormonal cycle can be affected by many things, even stress can play a role, so duration and strength of bleeding can vary. Nevertheless, if it lasts longer than 10 days, you should visit your OB/GYN to stop it by hormonal treatment to avoid the risk of anemia.

Best regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating.

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele