Dr David
Dr David, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced physican trained in ob-gyn and oncology
41363181

I have a slightly deep cut from my urethra down to my vagina

Customer Question

I have a slightly deep cut from my urethra down to my vagina hole. It happened about a year ago and i was too embarressed to go to a doctor . There wasnt much blood just a drop. and i thought it would heal by itself. It seemed like it tried to start to close up a little and then come open again a few times but im not really sure. About two days ago someone put his finger there and was quite rough and it hurt. It doesnt hurt now but im worried could it have made it worse? I booked a doctors appointment on friday to get it sorted out finally but i dont know should i try and go sooner? Should i go to a and e? I could go to the doctors on monday. Im worried that after cutting myself i could of lost sensitivity in my vagina is that possible? I tried masturbating some time ago with a vibrator and only could feel about 10% sensitivity, but i dont know if thats because i wasnt feeling that relaxed mabey?
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr David replied 10 months ago.

This is Dr. David

it sounds like you are letting your anxiety get out of control with worry.

a small cut there would not cause you loss of sensitivity.

if it doesn't hurt now, that is good.

seeing a doctor by appointment is find on Friday.

you being more anxious can cause you difficulty to be aroused.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com