Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

I am have some questions about my girlfriend
, yeah.

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** and I am have some questions about my girlfriend
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yeah. Sexually her clitoris is extremely over stimulated and having sex is difficult because she is now finding pain in her vagina when I insert myself. this is and issue that has been happening the last 5ish times we have tried to have sex
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to OB GYN Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I would just like your professional opinion on what the issue could be. I believe that the over stimulation is from a newly bought sex toy. I can wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Josh replied 10 months ago.

Hello

Welcome to Justanswer website.

Myself Dr Josh and I’m happy to help with your question today. Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern

What is her age?

Can you tell me that weather she feels a superficial or deep pain during sex?

Ever bleeding/spotting after sexual intercourse?