khagihara
khagihara, OB/GYN (Doctor)
Experience:  Trained in OB & GYN for many years.
20084961

My name is ***** ***** and I think I'm experiencing

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** ***** and I think I'm experiencing cytolytic vaginosis after having several yeast ib yeast infections*
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well I no longer have any yeast and I also don't have BV. I had two treatments of diflucan. But now I am experiencing dryness, and soreness after sex. Sometimes I have a pasty dryish discharge and it is sour but has not distinct smell no*
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to OB GYN Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes, as long as it won't be much more that $18...
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  khagihara replied 10 months ago.

You should use sodium bicarbonate douches of the treatment. A solution of one rounded teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate in 600 mL of water is used for irrigating the vagina, once per day for 7 to 14 days.