Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I had sex first time but I didn't bleed until the fourth

Customer Question

I had sex for the first time but I didn't bleed until the fourth time is this normal ? And why didn't I bleed the first time I was a Virgini but dunno why I didnt bleed. My first sexual intercourse I only bled a lot the fourth time and wasn't period date and it wasn't period blood I'm just confused why wasn't it from my first time .
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 1 year ago.

depending on size and position of the hymen bleeding is not obligatory at the first time of sexual contact. The position during the intercourse plays a role also. So in your case there´s really not at all a reason to worry.

Best regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
even if I didnt bleed it means I was still a virgin ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I mean its normal for girls not to bleed from the first time because I had sex smoothly but it was painful only

Depending on the form of intercourse it doesn´t have to bleed necessarily at the first time. Nevertheless virginity is gone anyway.

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating.

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele