Dr Norbert Scheufele
Dr Norbert Scheufele,
Experience:  specialist at self employed
28905844

I am divya my question is about taking birth control pils my

Customer Question

Customer: hi i am divya my question is about taking birth control pils my GYN advised me to take crisanta for effective birth control
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i want to know at what time of the menstrual cycle should i start taking pills.. my doc advised me to start it on 5th day of my periods is that right
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to OB GYN Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ya sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr Norbert Scheufele replied 10 months ago.

I would recommend to start taking the pill at the first day of your bleeding, prevention is then given immediately.

Best regards,

Dr. N. Scheufele

if there are still open questions, I will be glad to answer them.Otherwise please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating.

Thanks a lot, all the best for you,

Dr. N. Scheufele