Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

My name is ***** ***** and I have abnormal vaginal bleeding

Customer Question

Customer: My name is ***** ***** and I have abnormal vaginal bleeding and muscle tightness in the back.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am 45 going on 46 and I have spasms in my upper back just above the floating ribs. I also have muscle tightness along the muscles of the back going vertically up the back. No fever.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to OB GYN Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I can wait a few minutes. Can I pay by paypal?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: OB GYN
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Am not sure if I did the payment right. Can you check? I don't want a subscription. Just want to pay the fee and get my answer.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Payment went through.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr David replied 10 months ago.

This is Dr. David

sorry for the delay.

have you been sexually active recently without protection?

when was the last time you had a gyn examination?

at age 45, you could be going through early menopause which can cause irregular vaginal bleeding.