Dr. C.
Dr. C., Board Certified
Experience:  30 years of experience and an award-winning educator.
54412793

My name is ***** ***** Iam 64 years old and last few weeks

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** Iam 64 years old and for the last few weeks am experiencing anal and vulval itching which at times drives me mad! iam often wriggling aroundwhen driving etc. ihave tried various over the counter remedies without success. sometimes it just disappears ihave consider all products iuse even toilet tissue dont know what else to do.embarrassing really can you advise please
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Iam having itching around the vulva on the sides actually and also anal itching at anytime of the day and it disturbs my sleep also.Ialso feel more moist than usual in that area
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to OB GYN Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: thank you
Category: OB GYN
Expert:  Dr. Norm S. replied 1 year ago.

Have you had a doctor look at the area?

Do you see any whiteness in the itching area? Thank you.